- land access
- stakeholder engagement
- social assessment
The provision and maintenance of a user-friendly, agile, owner-operated, and complete social information management system which records and analyses assets and social information, records engagements and activities, maintains data security, processes payments, and tracks individual households for monitoring and evaluation.
Intersocial has partnered with Metrix Software Solutions to develop a new Social Management Software
SMS Key Modules
Baseline Surveys – Demographic Census, Socio-economic Baseline, Structure Survey, Crop Survey, Land (Cadastral) Survey (recording all tenure & interests), Health Impact Survey. For individuals, households and groups
- Stakeholder/Grievance Management – Register of stakeholders (stakeholder mapping), Register of consultations & negotiations (formal & informal (individual, household & group)), Grievance Management System
- Land Access and Resettlement Management - Compiles information from Baseline Studies & Stakeholder Management to prepare verification/sign-off forms for compensation and resettlement. Preparation and tracking of compensation payments and resettlement house allocations.
- Social Investment – 2 Elements
- Commitment Register – Records and tracks all company commitments to communities covering all social investment programs.
- Livelihood Restoration – Records and tracks all company commitments to livelihood restoration at an individual household level. Incorporation of customized social indicators enables companies to track impact on household/communities for compliance monitoring and RAP Close-out Audits.
- Local Content Management – 2 Elements
- Employment – Provides HR with a tool to maintain a Local Employment Register. Records employment and contracting opportunities and reports on local employment participation by company and local contractors. Prepares compliance reports for involvement of local people in project employment.
- Business Development – Provides Contract Management with a tool to maintain a Local Business Register. Records all contracting opportunities involving local businesses and reports on participation of local businesses in the project and tracks annual spend on local contractors for compliance reporting.
- Customisable. What makes IsoMetrix exceptional is that new modules can be created, or existing ones modified, without a single line of code being written. Because systems can be configured by people who are not developers, organisations can significantly reduce the cost and time of the initial creation of, and enhancements to, the system. While every customer might have a bespoke solution, they all share the same source code.
- Cost. Isometrix is very cost-effective both in terms of the initial licences and also the cost of training and maintenance. The ability to customise changes to the software internally afterwards represents significant cost savings compared to competitors. The IsoMetrix suite also offers a complete solution across all disciplines within Governance, Risk and Compliance, avoiding the need to buy multiple solutions from different specialist providers.
- Quality. Inherent in the design of the IsoMetrix software is conformance to ISO standards and the continual improvement cycle through which activities are planned, enacted and measured. This Quality approach can be integrated into any system developed in IsoMetrix, enabling organisations to continually improve.
- Integration. The ease with which new modules can be created in IsoMetrix means that systems that are usually not integrated – islands of information such as standalone spread sheets and databases – can be quickly consolidated into a single system, with centralised administration and security. Integrating systems in this way drives organisational efficiency.
- Visibility. Greater visibility enables better decision-making. The QlikView dashboards built into IsoMetrix present immediate visibility around areas of concern such as overdue activities and non-conformances, as well as the analysis of trends and exceptions. In addition, the interactive GIS mapping capabilities of the solution allow a visual understanding of compensation, structures, crop types etc.
- Web-based. Access IsoMetrix anywhere from any device. The user front end is a standard Internet browser, which users are familiar with, reducing training time. In addition, changes made to IsoMetrix can be easily rolled out simply by updating the server. IsoMetrix can either be deployed on a local server, a Metrix hosted server or in the Cloud.
- Security. Security can be set at any of the unlimited levels of hierarchy that can be set up within the system, based on user or user group permissions.
You can find out more about Isometrix SMS and all of Metrix's management software solutions here.